- Sue Payne is looking for several used Ashford wheels for new youth spinners. If you looking to sell, contact Sue at email@example.com.
- Deb Totten is selling a Louet Victoria spinning wheel. It is complete with a carrying bag and three extra bobbins. New it would cost over $1,000. Asking $650. Used for one workshop. I now have a Schacht sidekick wheel that I travel with and don’t need two traveling wheels! I can be reached at 812.371.1475. (Listed Jan 2013)
- LOOM FOR SALE: 60 inch LeClerc Colonial jack loom, 8 shafts, 10 treadles, bench. Excellent condition. $1900.00. Location: Chagrin Falls area, Ohio. Contact Nora Eason at 440-543-7058 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Nora is a member of the Western Reserve Spinners and Weavers and the Cuyahoga Weavers Guild.) (Listed September 2013)
- The Big Red Barn in St. Joe, Indiana has a Newcomb Studio Loom for sale. $200, disassembled and needs some work. Contact: Amy or Linda at The Big Red Barn, 260-446-7997, or email Amy at email@example.com. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Kessenich loom for sale. It’s in excellent condition. I have a lot of extras that go with bit. Asking $1,000.00. Enquiries: Susan Teegarden firstname.lastname@example.org. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Vicki Gibson has a Weaver’s Delight rug loom for sale, plus original accessories. Please contact her directly for more information at 574-534-5925 or email@example.com. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Nilus Leclerc “Nilart” 12 harness 45” Floor Loom – asking $1100. Maple jack loom with 14 treadles and Double Warp Beam. Excellent condition – wonderful for complex weaves. Back beam fold inwards, even while warped, to take up less floor space when not weaving. Accessories include Leclerc bench with storage under seat and open storage on each end, 12 dent reed, extra wire heddles and Assembly Instructions. Pick up in Granger, IN. Contact Kathy Butterbaugh at 574-277-6356 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(AD only good for 1 year and then will be deleted unless updated)