Boonville, Indiana – southern Indiana
Ohio River Valley Fiber Arts Guild
Contact: Jenny Deters 66 S. Plank Road, Boonville, IN 47601
- Columbia City Indiana – northeast Indiana 5thSaturday Spin-Ins
Contact: Julie Davidson 3286 N 50 W, Columbia City, IN 46725
Phone: (260) 244-1905 E-mail: email@example.com
Columbia City, Indiana – just west of Ft. Wayne Blends and Friends Fiber Arts Guild
Contact: Ruth Shasteen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbus, Indiana B & B Fibers Guild Contact: Kate Phillips, 3215 N 1100 E, Hartsville, IN 47244 Phone: 812-371-8423 E-mail: email@example.com
Danville, Indiana west central Indiana Hendricks County Fiber Guild, The D’ruther-Bees. Meets monthly, on the third Tuesday night, at Danville’s Senior Center, 7-9 p.m. Contact 317-413-8078. All fiber crafters welcome!
- Elkhart, Indiana – north central Indiana Ariadne’s Threads Website: www.finniwig.com Contact: Nancy Tubbs 19500 County Road 14, Bristol IN 46507 (574) 848-1322 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Wayne, Indiana – Northeast Indiana Our Facebook Page Fort Wayne Flax and Fleecers Contact: Karla Yauchler My e-mail: email@example.com www.flaxandfleecers.wordpress.com Meets the second Tuesday of each month. We are now meeting at Salomon Farm on Dupont Rd., in Fort Wayne—- but we have moved back to the Swinney homestead for a while because of construction at Salomon farm. The group gathers at 6:30, with a business meeting at 7:00 and then program begins around 7:30 or 7:45.
- Franklin, Indiana
Countryside Spinners & Weavers Johnson County Museum of History, 134 N. Main St. Franklin, IN 46131 Phone: (317) 346-4500 Email: CountrysideSpinners@gmail.com
Meet the third 3rd Tuesday of most months from 9:30 am to about 2 pm.
Greenwood, Indiana Hoosier Fiber Friends Contact: Patti Hodge – ..or Contact: Thelma Goulet – We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 6-9pm at Starstruck Cat Studio at 3130 Meridian Parke Dr, Suite M, Greenwood, IN, 46142 (near Meijer and the older Kroger)
- Indianapolis, Indiana Indianapolis Knitting Guild now meets at Meridian Street United Methodist Church, 5500 N Meridian st. Still on the second Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. Contact info is firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook.
- Indianapolis, Indiana
Bo Peeps Lost Sheep Contact: Becky Wigginton E-mail: email@example.com
Meets at First Mennonite Church, 4601 Knollton Road Indianapolis, IN 46228 on the 4th Monday of the Month, 9:30 – 2:30.
Indianapolis, Indiana INDY WEAVERS, Spinners and Dyers Contact: Joan Runnels E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indianapolis, Indiana – north suburbs- 3rd Sat. Weaving Indiana (weaving group) Contact: Kris Seel Website: www.weavingindiana.org Meeting @ Fishers Public Library
Indianapolis, Indiana – north suburbs FLUFF (Fiber Lovers United for Fun and Friendship) Contact: JoAnne Tuffnell E-mail: email@example.com
- Indianapolis, Indiana – Textiles Indianapolis Chapter, Embroiders Guild of America
Contact: Ginny Kellar E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd Monday day north Indy, 2nd Tuesday evening Greenwood
Lafayette, Indiana Wabash Weavers Guild, Contact: Dorothy Baker 1806 Garden St. W. Lafayette, IN 47906 765-463-6995 E-mail: email@example.com
- Lafayette / West Lafayette, Indiana Tippewa Spinners, Contact Diana Hallenbeck @ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meet the 1st wednesday of each month in the basement of the Tippercanoe Arts Federation (TAF) building, north meeting room, 7 – 9 PM.
Lagrange, Indiana https://www.etsy.com/shop/mtpisgahhandwovens Mt Pisgah Handwovens
- LaPorte County, Indiana Sit and Spin Contact: Svenja Chesna, 550 East 150 North. Valparaiso IN 46383
Milford, Indiana – Northern Indiana Turkey Creek Fiber Arts Guild, Contact: Liz Clark 12990 N 200 W, Milford IN 46542 (574) 658-5572 E-mail: email@example.com
Nashville, Indiana –Brown County Fiber Group,Nashville, Indiana – Meets 3rd Thursday of each month, 10 am – 2 pm at the Brown County Public Library –Members spin, knit,weave, card weave, kumihimo, create jewelry, chat and bring a brown bag lunch.
Contact: Linda Sage, firstname.lastname@example.org
North Central Indiana – southeast of Elkhart & Goshen Heritage Spinners and Weavers, Contact: Pennie Phares 9847 N 400 W, Ligonier, IN 46767 (260) 761-2271
Pendleton, Indiana – northeast of Indianapolis Beautiful and Aspiring Spinners and Knitters (B.A.S.K.) Contact: Susan Markle 8833 S 50 W, Pendleton IN 46064
Phone: (765) 778-3642 E-mail: email@example.com
Meets at The Trading Post in Pendleton the second 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
Rockville, Indiana – Parke Co. (west of Indpls.) Hoosier Heritage Spinners and Weavers Contact: Mary K. Darnell Phone: 765 492-3260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Joe, Indiana Blends and Friends Fiber Guild Contact: Linda or Amy
The Big Red Barn. 6205 St. Rd. 1 St. Joe, IN 46785 Phone: (260)446-7997 Email: email@example.com Meets the first Thursday of the month 5-8 pm and the 2nd Saturday 10 am- 1 pm.
Shelbyville, Indiana Tartan Spinners Contact: Roxa Deaton Scotland Yarn, 4 Van Avenue, Shelbyville, IN 46176 Phone: (317)398-9276
- South Bend, Indiana – far north Knit & Spin of St. Joseph County
Contact: Charlotte Wolfe Phone: (574) 291-9943 21439 Osborne Road, Lakeville, IN 46536 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeastern Indiana – Southwestern Ohio Indiana Fiber Friends
Contact: Bonnie Stokes 3037 New Trenton Road, West Harrison IN 47060