Classified Advertising (fiber things wanted, for SALE, & also free)
Don’t miss anything — scroll down this page.
- Sue Payne from Conner Prairie is looking for several USED Ashford wheels for new youth spinners. If you looking to sell, contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hi, I used to be a member of SWIFT, but let my membership laps because I couldn’t attend the functions. I’m moving soon and need to de-stash. I have raw alpaca/llama to *give away* (varying degrees of VM), and back issues of Spin Off. I have other roving for sale, cheap.People can contact me at email@example.com. I’m still on your email list, as I get the newsletters. — Rosemarie
Several items from Joan Elliott:
Email Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 9:55 PM
From: “Joan Elliot” <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Things to sell: (click on them to refer to the .pdf picture and information.
Warping Reel from Joan or Skein winder from Joan
Quilting frame from Joan or Large Paper cutter from Joan
- Deb Totten is selling a Louet Victoria spinning wheel. It is complete with a carrying bag and three extra bobbins. New it would cost over $1,000. Asking $650. Used for one workshop. I now have a Schacht sidekick wheel that I travel with and don’t need two traveling wheels! I can be reached at 812.371.1475. (Listed Jan 2013)
USED EQUIPMENT (Indiana website):
- LOOM FOR SALE: 60 inch LeClerc Colonial jack loom, 8 shafts, 10 treadles, bench. Excellent condition. $1900.00. Location: Chagrin Falls area, Ohio. Contact Nora Eason at 440-543-7058 or email@example.com. (Nora is a member of the Western Reserve Spinners and Weavers and the Cuyahoga Weavers Guild.) (Listed September 2013)
- The Big Red Barn in St. Joe, Indiana has a Newcomb Studio Loom for sale. $200, disassembled and needs some work. Contact: Amy or Linda at The Big Red Barn, 260-446-7997, or email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Kessenich loom for sale. It’s in excellent condition. I have a lot of extras that go with bit. Asking $1,000.00. Enquiries: Susan Teegarden email@example.com. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Vicki Gibson has a Weaver’s Delight rug loom for sale, plus original accessories. Please contact her directly for more information at 574-534-5925 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Listed Jan 2013)
(AD only good for 1 year and then will be deleted unless updated)