Classified Advertising (fiber things wanted, for SALE, & also free)
Don’t miss anything — scroll down this page.
- Sue Payne from Conner Prairie is looking for several USED Ashford wheels for new youth spinners. If you looking to sell, contact Sue at email@example.com.
GIVE AWAY = FREE:
- Hi, I’m moving soon and need to de-stash. I have raw alpaca/llama to *give away* (varying degrees of VM), and back issues of Spin Off. I have other roving for sale, cheap. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m still on your email list, as I get the newsletters. — Rosemarie
- I have a large amount of alpaca fiber collected from 12 animals over two years, two of the animals are crias. The animals were professionally shorn yearly and the fiber is very clean. I have been looking for a buyer, but at this point I just want to make sure the fiber isn’t wasted, so if you or your group would be able to make use of it please email me back at email@example.com. Being busy, I would appreciate it if anyone interested would be able to pick it up from me in Manteno, IL.
**** FOR SALE ****
FLEECES: refer to free above
This is a 1980’s era Ashford traditional jumbo flyer assembly. I am asking $40 for it. It is in good condition. The wood needs to be conditioned (it is a bit dry from age) and the bobbins need a bit of glue to snug them up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
From: “Joan Elliot” <email@example.com> Subject: Things to sell: (click on them to refer to the .pdf picture and information. Warping Reel Skein winder Quilting frame Large Paper cutter
- Louet LE S90 spinning wheel for $350.00 excellent condition. Folding portable spinning wheel w/extras. Located in Terre Haute will deliver to local area. Name: mona crucitti Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call 812-264-1903
- Deb Totten is selling a Louet Victoria spinning wheel. Asking $650. It is complete with a carrying bag and three extra bobbins. New it would cost over $1,000. Used for one workshop. I now have a Schacht sidekick wheel that I travel with and don’t need two traveling wheels! I can be reached at 812.371.1475. (Listed Jan 2013)
USED EQUIPMENT (Indiana website):
- LOOM FOR SALE: 60 inch LeClerc Colonial jack loom, 8 shafts, 10 treadles, bench. Excellent condition. $1900.00. Location: Chagrin Falls area, Ohio. Contact Nora Eason at 440-543-7058 or email@example.com. (Nora is a member of the Western Reserve Spinners and Weavers and the Cuyahoga Weavers Guild.) (Listed September 2013)
- The Big Red Barn in St. Joe, Indiana has a Newcomb Studio Loom for sale. $200, disassembled and needs some work. Contact: Amy or Linda at The Big Red Barn, 260-446-7997, or email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Kessenich loom for sale. It’s in excellent condition. I have a lot of extras that go with bit. Asking $1,000.00. Enquiries: Susan Teegarden email@example.com. (Listed Jan 2013)
- Vicki Gibson has a Weaver’s Delight rug loom for sale, plus original accessories. Please contact her directly for more information at 574-534-5925 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Listed Jan 2013)
(AD only good for 1 year and then will be deleted unless updated)